OOTD: Mint Choc Chip

Greetings all! 

Back again with a little OOTD - I'm aware I missed my April Books post but that was on purpose, I'm going to do a combined April & May books. April was a little tough for me lockdown-wise and mentally/emotional on various levels, so I didn't get a whole lot of reading done - everytime I picked up my book I read 2 pages and fell asleep.

Anywho, back to the outfit. I absolute LOVE this little green top from Zara and I'm loving this kind of green with chocolate brown, it reminds me a bit of mint chocolate chip ice-cream and I'm not upset about it.


These jeans are new and also Zara - MAJOR size warning here - I ordered my usual Zara jeans size, the size of my other flared pair that currently fit me at the moment, but these arrived and honestly I'm not exaggerating when I say there was a foot of space between the button and the hole when I tried to close them, so I sent them back and sized up. But just as an FYI, they fit VERY small, so don't feel bad about yourself if your normal size doesn't fit - I find Zara sizes truly all over the place at the best of times. Nevertheless, I do adore these jeans - super flattering and I love the little slits at the ends.



The bag, yet another ASOS gem (unfortunately sold out, but similar ones here and here) as are these Mary-Kate & Ashley-esque sunglasses (in stock!) - the perfect finishing touch to the outfit! The hoops, also Zara, I may have done a couple (or 5) Zara hauls recently... they just have so much nice stuff at the moment. So jealous of anyone who got private Zara appointments before they re-open, because lord knows it will be CHAOS.



That's all for today, will be coming at you soon with some more summery outfits but also back-to-the-office outfits if any of you, like me, are slowly returning to the office now that restrictions are starting to lift. Skincare Saviours blog post also coming soon, keep your eyes peeled (ew)...

Thanks for reading as always and I hope everyone is feeling a little better knowing that we are slowly but surely getting out the other side of the hell that has been this past year.

Lots of love,




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top