Flashback Friday: Oxford Visit #1 - Easter 2014

As you may or may not know by now, one of my very best friends whom I have known for 20 years now (WOAH!)named Grainne (GG) lives and goes to university in the University of Oxford, in England. I went over to her for a visit earlier this year and to see her in a play she was in (she is a WONDERFUL actress), took tonnes of photos and had an amazing time. I never got to share these photos with you lovely people reading this (whoever you may be - thank you!) at the time as I had not started my blog yet. So, I figured I would do a 'flashback' kind of post and share them now, as I am going over again this Friday (the day this goes up) with my Mom and boyfriend Seán (and meeting Grainne's family over there) to visit again and see another play she is in! It's called 'Orlando' and she plays the main character. I am very excited to see it and also to show Mom and Seán how beautiful Oxford is, as I went by myself last time and met Gráinne's parents there.

Hope you enjoy the photos - if you ever get the opportunity to go to Oxford I would absolutely recommend it - it is such a beautiful place with tonnes to do and see. I am currently either on the plane or in Oxford already if you are reading this the day it goes up, and I plan to do another blog post on Oxford this time around when I get back.

I hope that long explanation wasn't too confusing; basically this is a throwback post and there will be a new post coming soon after my visit this weekend. Just wanted to share both. Enjoy!














































BEST coffee I ever had - A Salted Caramel Mocha with Whipped Cream. A limited edition flavour which makes its deliciousness even harder to bear!




Hope you enjoyed this photo-packed post!


Thank you for reading,

Siofra

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top