New Eyeshadow Palettes: Christmas Edition

There have been some eyeshadow palettes in particular that I have been lusting over for the last number of months, so you can imagine my excitement when I woke up to these three beauties on Christmas morning! I have used all three palettes and I can confirm that they are BEAUTIFUL! 



I just can't stop staring at the Chocolate Bar palette - there are so many beautiful shades and upon swatching them on my hand and trying them on my eyeballs I discovered the unbelievably soft and buttery textures, along with the fact that they all contain cocoa powder! Please enjoy the pictures of these beauties below, and I will hopefully get around to doing reviews on them individually when I have used them for a little while longer. So for now, ENJOY LE BEAUTY.








 Too Faced 'Chocolate Bar' Eyeshadow Palette







 Charlotte Tilbury 'The Golden Goddess' Palette (above) 

The back of the packaging shows what the 4 different colours are used for - one as a  prime shade (top left - on the entire lid), an enhance shade (top right - darker for outer corner/through the crease), the smoke shade (bottom right) to smoke out the look - a darker shade, and finally a pop shade (bottom left - a beautiful glittery shade for the centre of the lid/all over the lid depending on the look you're going for). There are actually Youtube Tutorials by Charlotte Tilbury herself showing how to use her different palettes to create different looks ('The Golden Goddess' tutorial is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39eUq7TRaus

The great thing about this and the Dior palette are that you can wear as many of the shades at you like at one time - one/two for a more neutral look, or all four for a smokey night out look!






 Dior '796 Cuir Cannage' Palette

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season and that you all got what you wished for this Christmas, and most importantly got to spend time with the ones you love.

Thank you for reading/staring at these beauties,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Siofra

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top