Make Up by Mary

This blog post is dedicated soley to my wonderful friend (whom I have previously mentioned on this blog - in my Birthday blog post) Mary Kiely, who is an amazingly talented make-up artist and all-round wonderful person. Therefore, I think it's only fair for her awesomeness to be shared around. 

(This is the fantabulous Mary)
 Mary studied Make-up Artistry at LA Make Up Academy and took lots of different modules from Bridal to 1960's to Special Effects (some SCARY photos resulted - see below). 



I know you probably think I'm a little biased as she is one of my closest friends but I promise you everything I say is the honest truth! I have luckily been her face model (that sounds funny) for a couple of her photoshoots including; 'Natural Look' (in which she did a fabulous BOLD lip), Bridal (THE perfect wedding day make up), 1960's (Think Twiggy ... but better) and 1920's glamour (Very Gatsby-esque). She has also done photoshoots and make up for occasions with Clare and her sister Meabh which I will also have pictures of below and from Vintage Bridal to Marie Antoinette to a glowy, bronzed debs look - there is nothing this woman cannot do! Amongst the wide range in her portfolio is also an Avatar Special Effects look which is beyond belief amazing. 

(^^Clare)






















Luckily for me, I got to have my make up done by Mary for my 21st birthday in September (you can see some photos of the look in my birthday blog post here:http://siofiee93.blogspot.ie/2014/10/its-my-pardaaay.html) and it turned out absolutely perfect. You know when you have an image in your head of exactly how you want it to look? That's what happened! Like I said there is nothing this woman can't do, and if you tell her your ideas and what you would like it to look like, she will do exactly what you ask but a thousand times better than you could've ever imagined. 


Please have a look at these photos so you can see for yourselves and if you are in the Limerick area and ever need/want your make up done for a special event or any occasion I highly recommend you go to Mary. She is ultra professional yet will put you right at ease with her friendly and bubbly manner. 

Mary also happens to own the most ridiculously amazing make up collection I have EVER seen, with an extensive range of brands and products - if there is a shade you want she will without a doubt have it.

Mary's latest Bridal Shoot - Gothic Bridal (below), Vintage Bride (me), Natural Bridal (Clare)













I will leave all of Mary's information at the end of this blog post, please give her Facebook page a like/follow and after reading this post and seeing the photos of her work, I really hope you will consider her for your next makeover. She is also a make up artist for a new magazine called Fusion Magazine which can be bought in Eason's for €2 and there is also a digital version which I will link below as well- the make up in the photoshoots is truly amazing!

MARY'S INFO:
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/marykielymakeupartist
Twitter:https://twitter.com/kielymary
Instagram: MaryKiely

FUSION MAGAZINE:
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/fusionmagazinelimerick
Website:http://fusionmagazine.ie

Thank you for reading,
ALL HAIL MARY QUEEN OF MAKE UP,
Siofra


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top