OOTD: Yellow Check

There's nothing I love more than a nice autumn/winter's day - chilly enough that you can layer appropriately but not so cold that you can't feel your cheeks - without rain, because it means I don't have to factor any sort of protective PARAPHERNALIA (had to look up that spelling) into my outfit.

I bagged these pants in H&M a couple of weeks ago for super cheap and I love them - they are understated but still cool, super stretchy and super comfortable. Paired with all black and some statement, 70s sunglasses and you're good to go! Links to all items down below the pics.






Check pants - H&M
Crop roll neck - H&M
Blazer - Penneys (dupe here)
Sunglasses - cannot remember, but some dupes here, here and here

Let me know what you're planning to bag for Black Friday - my wishlists on every app are bursting at the seams...

Thank you for reading,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top