OOTD: Sage Green

Greetings loved ones, back again with another outfit. 

I have gone a bit sage-crazy recently - both in my homeware purchases (I am now the proud owner of a sage green kettle) and in my fashion choices, unintentionally in time for St Patrick's Day.




Considering we're still not going places, I chose my sage in the form of a tracksuit, which can easily be dressed up with a nice long coat and a low bun as I have done here.

If you are a H&M lover then I'm sure this is not new information to you, but their tracksuits are BEYOND comfy, so I when I spotted this one in sage green (hoodie linked here, bottoms linked here) I had to get it.

Over the top I threw my Mango cream coat which I adore - I got this over two years ago now but they often bring out similar styles on their website, I will link a few similar I found here, here (love this one) and here.

Now, bare with me on this one, I saw this sparkly green bag on ASOS and basically fell in love with it, and considering it's a pretty wild bag and we're not going "out out" anytime soon, I felt it needed to be worn - and with what better than my sage green outfit! I can't wait for it to have its real debut with a night on the town, but in the meantime, I will be wearing it for trips to the grocery store despite the odd looks I get.

If you have picked up any gorgeous sage green bits I would love to see them, please send me links!

Thanks for reading as always & stay safe, 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top