OOTD: Stripes x Baggy jumpers

Just a couple of weeks ago I had a Saturday off work, and after going to the market in the morning I spent the rest of the day with family, Gráinne's family and my boyfriend Seán at my house. We took Taylor for a walk and Seán took photos of my outfit for me which I thought I would share with you.








        Dress - Primark/Penney's
        Jumper - River Island
        Shoes - Converse
        Sunglasses - Zara (sale)
        Necklace - New Look

          And here's a few of the walk; Taylor being a goofball & peeping over the wall into the neighbour's garden to see if his friend Bertie (another golden retriever) was coming out to play. In the photo you can see my little sister Meave & Seán too.


     


        (P.S. Seán's 'VOGUE' face ruined by smothering a laugh)

        Thank you for reading!
        Síofra
           





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top